The Emilials are a species consisting of blue amphibian-like creatures that can grow from 10 inches to 5"6" (males) or 8 inches to 5"4" (females) feet throughout their long life-span. Like the basic amphibian on Planet Mobius, they also are invertebrates, animals that do not have backbones. Their appearance can be described as lean, with a black spot running all the way down their back until stopping at the edge of their stomach. On their head lies one or two horns, each having a black spot on them. Their arms and legs are very flexible and expandable, with them growing one toe through each of their stages.They also have a tail.
Young Emilials are the same as their parents, with the males having two horns, while the females have one. The young male's height is from 10 inches to 2"2 feet, while the girls grow from 8 inches to 2 feet. (This cycle shows the difference of height from when they are babies to children.)
- They are nocturnal, as their moist and fragile skin can easily be burned by the Sun's flares.
- Unlike some creatures, Emilals like to live in moist, dark places.
- They are omnivores (even though they look like amphibians, don't let their appearance fool you) as they have a large front jaw that lays outside their mouth. With that being said, they love to feast on insects, smaller organisms, or berries, even if they are poisonous.
- They can either live on land or in water.
- They are able to successfully climb on some surfaces, such as rocks or trees.
- Their most unique ability is something most spectacular. When a person has blood leaking from any place on their body, he will most likely "lap" the blood off. Does this mean that they are vampires? No. In fact, when they do this, that blood is transferred into their DNA, causing a process in which they can alter their own appearance and abilities.